Wednesday 27 July 2011

I Felt




I felt the sun on my face.
I felt the fire in her eyes.
I felt the gentlest, softest touch.
I felt the beaming, radiant smile.
I felt the calm of the day with her.
I felt the warmest of breaths and the most intimate of whispers.
I felt the joy, the spirit of happiness and playful games.
I felt the world spin around and that I was on the earth.
I felt the wind pass through my soul, the rain refresh my face and the snowflakes melt on my skin.
I felt the excitement of a new day after waking up next to her.
I felt the still of the night and what dreams may come.
I felt her long soft straight smooth hair envelop me.
I felt those raised eyebrows move up and those looks of suggestion, intrigue and anticipation.
I felt both the early days of animalistic, can't keep your hands off each other intense passion, and the later days of wanting to grow old together.
I felt what's in her heart and she felt what was in mine.
I felt a great irreplaceable, inconsolable loss without her and an assured strength and comfort with her.
I felt real dancing and the movement of life and love.
I felt warm inside.
I felt long wonderful days and unforgettable nights.
I felt honesty and truth.
I felt like a child again.
I felt untouchable.
I felt alive.
I felt power and energy.
I felt a connection like no other.
I felt like I won the lottery and I was the luckiest man in the world.
I felt deep down in places I never felt before.
I felt a true love.
I felt what it was like to really feel.
I felt......

No comments:

Post a Comment